Kew Midsummer Fete has become a much-loved local highlight, offering a fun family day out in the lovely setting of Kew Green. It’s run entirely by volunteers and all the operating profits are donated to local charities – since it started in 2010, over £96,000 has been given away to a total of 30 good causes in the Richmond & Kew area, in amounts ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand pounds.
Kew Fete 2017, Saturday 17th June 2017
11am - 6pm
Location: Pond Side, Kew Green, Kew, London, TW9 3AP
Parking: Please, please use public transport. There is limited parking around the Green and most of that’ll be used by the 120 stall-holders that attend the Fete.
- Kew Fete is within easy walking distance of Kew Gardens Station (District line and London Overground) and Kew Bridge Station (London Overground).
- Buses that stop on the Green are the 65 and 391 and the 237 and 267 buses stop a short walk on the other side of Kew Bridge.
- To plan your journey use the planner on Transport for London’s website and use the postcode TW9 3AP as your destination.
At the Fete:
- Reuben Bond's vintage Fairground with carousels, a helter skelter and many more rides for the kids.
- The stage with local acts performing from 11am - 6pm. Acts are from locals schools, local performing arts clubs and bands etc.
- We have around 110 stalls at the Fete.
- Food Court with over 15 stalls with a great selection of food and drink.
- Beer tent
- Charity stalls, many of our local charities are represented at the Fete.
- The Friendly Dog Show - for many the highlight of the Fete. You can register your dog between midday & 2:30pm (don't leave it too late spaces are limited!), with the show starting at 3:00pm.
- Tug of War competition, for adults and children. Enter your team (teams of 6) on the day before 1pm with the first pull at 1:30pm
- Charity Raffle - with prizes donated by local businesses, the raffle will be drawn at 5pm.