We have an exciting opportunity for a positive and ambitious individual to join us and be part of our growing team.
As an independent fashion brand, an interest in fashion and production is a must. You will be expected to have a great eye for detail and ensure that the store is immaculately presented.
In your role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience and outstanding operational standards. You will support and coach the store team to ensure they perform to their very best and will be able to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
In order to assist the team in the smooth and efficient running of the store, you will need to have adaptability and flexibility, covering other areas of the overall operation, and skills such as visual merchandising and knowledge of social media are a bonus.
This is a new role and would be a great opportunity for the right person to develop themseves at the heart of our business
What we need from you:
• Contributing to the store's sales growth through commercial analysis including footfall, conversions and other key performance indicators
• Acting as a role model in delivering an exceptional customer experience, coach the team and provide feedback to achieve these standards
• Demonstrating flexibility and a willingness to adapt to the needs of the business
• Embracing ownership of tasks, setting good examples for the team
• Adhering to all operational practices and procedures stock take and replenishment
• Maintaining excellent housekeeping standards throughout the store, including external and back of house/stockroom areas
The right person is:
• Experienced in retail
• Positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything
• Kind, helpful and considerate towards customers and team members alike
• Exceptionally organised and a natural multi-tasker
• Commercially savvy with ideas for how to make the store better
• Ambitious, resourceful and looking for opportunities to learn more
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org